Monday, February 27, 2012


All,



Been getting fantastic response on Saturdays audios.

Some people keep sending me e-mails saying I don’t have to defend myself

I agree and completely understand, but a few points that a few are missing



New people watch and listen to my audios all the time, and they may not be up to speed like you guys are, this group is very well versed in the dealings going on with Iraq.



So when I get tons of emails asking to explaining my self, I have to take care of it



My intent is to be fully accountable and transparent  for what I say, and address any issues, PLEASE be patient.



 I know I have a ton of support, you guys have to look at it on my end
I get thousands of emails and I just cant ignore the issues, this week I will stick with the articles and policy coming out of Iraq I have been more then open on addressing the attacks, so no need to talk about it anymore. I will recommit to you all  we will stick with policy and getting more info on the exchange of the Dinar, by the way you need to take a look at meds article, post on Dinar Daddy’s site today, was a fantastic break down.



Warmest Regards

Breitling   





Please any Questions: send to breitlingcurrency@gmail.com I will get to your questions as soon as possible by personal e-mail, blog post or audio "If you Knew you could not fail, what would you try today?" Phillippians 4:13