Saturday, June 4, 2011

Thank you Very much Windy outstanding attitude. Warmest Regards Breitling

After Roger's chat the other night, I decided to use it as an opportunity to diversify and fund dinar through a Warka account that I've been meaning to set up for some time now. So whether the RV occurs in June or later, I feel that I am in control of my best interests.

I just listened to your response to his chat, and it reaffirms that I have armed myself with the knowledge I need to affect my destiny. Thank you for that affirmation, and for all the tireless work you do to educate us on this most spectacular investment opportunity :)
No matter what, I am ready!

Please any Questions: send to breitlingcurrency@gmail.com I will get to your questions as soon as possible by personal e-mail, blog post or audio "If you Knew you could not fail, what would you try today?" Phillippians 4:13