* Oct , 2013 : The number of banknotes in circulation will be reduced from 4 billion to 1 billion.
* March, 2014: CBI announces delivery of 90 tons of gold to support IQD
* April, 2014: CBI Announces 3X Increase of Reserves of Pure Gold
* April, 2014: The reserve to support the value of the national currency
* April, 2014: CBI sells gold to the public it will strengthen Dinar and reduce dollarization
* April, 2014: Central Bank reserves reach 100 billion dollars
Only country on the planet, which is reducing its note supply.
No one is adding gold to back the currency up, on the scale Iraq is involved with (gold to note count ratio).
Policy wise looking at any currency on the planet, Iraq’s potential gain in its currency value is second to none, welcome to the world of the Iraqi Dinar.