Friday, June 10, 2011

Keep getting questions on if i am still on for this month

All,

In my opinion this month is the best window we have ever had, no reason NOT to think so at this point, if it DOES go past June we will find the next window, very simple. this is not a get rich quick investment.  as you can see with Iraq, this is a very tuff process, nothing to be scared of, just takes time.   I am on the road I will have my audio's up, and I will be doing some spacial talks next week on this investment and how to think and approach this strategically. I want to again thank all of you for your support.

Your biggest fan
Breitling  
 
 



Please any Questions: send to breitlingcurrency@gmail.com I will get to your questions as soon as possible by personal e-mail, blog post or audio "If you Knew you could not fail, what would you try today?" Phillippians 4:13