Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Questions and Answer: Please submit all questions to breitlingcurrency@gmail.com

Hi Breitling,

I have been following your chats on DD and I learned a lot from you.  I have diners that in my possession since 2003.  I have a question; maybe you could give me an advice.... Half of my Dinar is in Sweden and half is with me here in NYC.  For tax purposes, in the event it revalues, should I encase the Dinar here in USA?

Thank you in advance..

As an American citizen you should,  and then get a tax Attorney to help you with all your needs, you will be surprised how well a  CPA and or tax Attorney can represent you, please by all means don’t avoid any taxes your going to be blessed and you don’t need to be in the attitude to skimp on taxes when the times comes      

Please submit all questions to breitlingcurrency@gmail.com